Monday, December 1, 2008

what did i do

I don't know what I did but something happened to my old blog! Who knows but I started another one I can still log on and it shows up but it won't let me do anything to it who knows what I did! Well I hope that everyone had a great Thankgiving holiday and enjoyed the time with the family. I know I did and I was sad today when jimmy had to go to work. As many of you know Jimmy got switched to
2nd shift instead of 3rd. But it's going to be alright (at least I keep telling myself that!)
Nothing really going on here in the Julian house. We did get our Christmas trees up this past weekend and we are going to do the outside this week hopefully it will stop snowing long enough for us to do that! I am not liking this snow already I'm a summer fall kinda girl. But I love it snowing on Christmas and that's it!
Well Jimmy is about ready to get off so I"m going to finish wrapping some presents that I bought and spend sometime with my hubby! But I found this funny picture of Kolton and Emily as I was going thru my pic, I haven't posted this one yet. If yoiu know Kolton you know he is a character and loves to make others laugh hope you enjoy it and have a laugh, everyone needs to laugh even when everything around us looks bad.

No comments: