Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Well today we had a snow day so the kids were out of school! I love it when they are home with me, I know it makes for a long day especially when you are use to having them at school but it's great to have them home with me.
Today we were lazy, stayed in pj's pretty much the whole day(don't you just love days like that) I know I do! We got some housework done, and some Christmas cookies made which was alot of fun.
Christmas is almost here and the boys are so excited about it, especially Kolton this year. I just sat there today and watched the boys playing, and man how fast they grow up. It's unreal.. it seems like yesterday I just had them and now look at them. God is good that's all I can say! Well there really isn't much else to write today, it's just one of those days where we are snuggling on the couch and watching Christmas movies and eating cookies!
Enjoy this weather!!!
If I haven't said it yet.... MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: