Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back to not sleeping all night?

Well ever since Jimmy switched to this 2nd shift, Kolton isn't sleeping all night? I thought we were past all this like when he was 2 months? Guess not! He has been coming in the bed at 3 am with us and you talk about getting no sleep I forgot what it was like to have a baby in the house! We have never let the boys sleep in our bed but now he comes in there and won't go back to sleep in his own bed. I don't know how many times he has kicked me and i almost fell out of the bed!
And that is why I"m up so early writing on my blog!!!!
If any one has any suggestions please let me know, this is crazy but it started when this new shift came so I don't know if he knows that Jimmy is home then as to where he wasn't home before? Who knows but we have to find a solution!

Other than that we are doing really good getting ready for Christmas! We are getting ready for single Mom/Dad Christmas in 2 days I"m excited about that! Hope you all have a very good day and that maybe tonight I'll get some all night sleep!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Sorry I know it's know to fun for you. But just be thankful it's one child and not 2. Well since I have the same issue, I'm afarid I don't have any suggestions

Taylor Family said...

Hey We have soft music that helps the kids stay in bed and asleep. Nathan likes taking Daddys blanket with him to bed. So if its Jimmy you may try letting Him take something that smells or reminds him of Jimmy. I know its frustrating we dealt with it a few times with Nate after the move and when aaron first arrived. But now Its better again. Josh tells Nate a story before Nate goes to bed. So maybe have Jimmy call (if he can) before Kolton goes to bed maybe hearing daddys voice before he goes to bed will help. Wish I could help more but those are things we do. What works for us may and may not work for you but it is worth a shot. Love ya girl.