Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dont' let anything steal your Joy

The joy of the Lord is my strength
The devil wants to steal your joy because he knows that joy is your strength, he wants you to be weak so that you won't resist the turmoil he sets against you. That is why we need each other.


I have alot of struggles and battles of the mind this week. and i'm not letting it go on anymore. I may be struck down but I'm not destroyed and I am daughter of the most high God! No weapon formed against me shall prosper I"m more than a conquer.

I'm not letting the enemey take back what I've gotten from the Lord these past few months. God is greater than anything that I'm going thru, and will go thru. I"m not stuck in all this I'm going thru it!

I know alot of people are going thru somethings right now I'm not the only person but it's good to know that God has given me friends that I know that will be there anytime of day for me and will pray with me and not talk about me! Thank you ladies you know who you are for always being there.

1 comment:

The Corey Family said...

At times it can be so hard to resist the urge to become angry or bitter. I have had to let a lot of things go over the past couple of weeks. But the resulting joy and freedom you feel just from letting go makes it all worth it. Love ya! Have a good week.