Monday, May 23, 2011

Faithful

God is so faithful, even when we think it's never going to happen God shows up right on time. I have seen God move in the last few weeks in so many ways I am truly blown away! Even though there may be circumstances that we dont' understand and trials that we have in our lifes, God is still God. When we dont' see God working the way we think He should we get upset and get mad or whatever but God showed me that it's not about Me or anyone else it's all about His timing and what He wants to do.
I was so blessed yesterday at church to be able to see my 7 year old son Kolton get baptized. Some may say he is too young to know what is going on but I say how do we know that God isn't working in the lifes of the young children. Didn't Jesus Himself say let the children come to me? and that in the last day He is going to pour out His Spirit among ALL flesh? to me that includes the children.
Children are so sensitve to God's prescence sometimes more than us adults. they dont care who is looking at them or what people may think that is the place that I want to be in my life!
But yesterday Kolton asked me if he could get baptized and I said yes and talked to him about it and he told me why he is suppose to do it and who am I to stand in the way of what God wants to do in his life.
He kept telling me he wants the Fire of God in his life.
He talked about it all day yesterday! I don' t care about what other people may have said about my son (medical , educators), God has the final word and He created Kolton for a purpose and that purpose will get fullfilled no matter what others may say!
Don 't let others speak negative things over your children or your grandchildren, God is writing their life story not any one else!

No comments: