Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Time !

Well it's the 5th month , number 5 equals Gods grace! I was thinking about that a few minutes ago. I dont' know what God has in store for our family but I do know that it has to be good. Something good is around the corner I'm not giving up or giving in. I can't I've come to far to turn back now! God is a good God and His mercies are new every morning. I know that He has plans for us but it's not going to happen in my time But GODS time!
Not always easy to wait when you are going thru stuff and need answers but God has this undercontrol and we just need to trust in Him that He will see us thru. We are going thru not staying in this stuff!
I'm thankful for God sending me friends that always know what to say when I need it or to be there to listen to me. Thank you to my great friends!

No comments: