Monday, May 18, 2009

fun arts

Well this past Saturday I went with Kristofer to Fun Arts with the kids from church , what an experience. It went really good with the few minor qlitches but that's ok. I went this workshop on Object Lessons and it was really interesting and I really learned alot from it. To be completely honest I was kinda dreading getting up that early and going to Muncie when I had a lot of other things to do that day, but when you get past It's all about me syndrome then you can actually learn somethings!
I was blessed to be apart of it this year, and look forward to doing it again next year. Ihad a great time spending time with my son Kristofer and my dearest friends "the Henke crew" (besides Danny driving it was really fun) LOL!

Now this week is going to be busy but good, we have a big baseball game tonight for Kristofer he's playing another team that's undefeated so someone is going to have to loose , hopefully not us! But it's going to be good, and then Kolton has a game tomorrow night. We are having our yard sale on Friday and Saturday, plus it's a 3 day weekend! Plan on spending sometime with the family and having a cookout with Hannah and Kris on Monday. So it's going to be alot of family things this week but what could be better.
Well enough for now, gotta go tanning before Kolton gets home from school! I"ll be posting later on how this game goes tonight along with some pics

No comments: