Monday, August 31, 2009

It's about time!!!

Well it's been all summer with no computer but i'm glad to announce that i'm finally back on and hopefully for awhile! Well heres a few updates summer has flown by us with our crazy busy lives!
We had baseball pretty much everyday of the summer vacation, and now we are playing fall baseball and that starts the 12th of september. But we are not only playing this year but also coaching the team, so this is a new experience for us.
Kristofer had fun playing all stars this year, even though it did drain him everyday. We had an ok season, we came in 1st place at terre town tournment, 2nd in west vigo, 4th in clinton and 5th in brazil. So it was a learning experience for the whole team.

Now school is underway the kids love it! I'm happy that they both got great teachers and love going to school it makes it easier to send them when they want to go! Kolton is now in kindergarten? I can't believe that he is 6 years old and I have a big boy now no baby!( at least thats what he say)! Well I'll post more later but it's been forever since I was on here and I don't want to get in the habit of being on here all the time. It can be addicting! But I just wanted everyone to know that I was back on and missed reading all your blogs I'll get caught up on reading them when the kids go to bed later tonight. Everyone have a great evening

No comments: