Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The things that kids say that make you smile!

Well first of all I hope that all the fellow blogger moms had a great mother's day, I had a pretty good day. But I wanted to share some cute things that the boys did and said this past weekend that really made me smile, and really glad to be a mom! Well Kristofer made me a card that looked like a magazine cover(really clever), it said Mother of the year... Amanda Julian and had my pic on it. Then the inside had a cover story about me and my age and all that. Then he wrote a fake interview, that read : How did you feel when your'e mom was awarded Mother of the year? Great I think she deserves it. What do you like most about what your mom does for you? That she cooks dinner for me every night. Then the last question was, What have you learned most from the advice your mom has given you? To always follow Jesus and not to cross the road without looking!

It really made me smile they say the funniest things about you sometimes you know ? And then Kolton on Sunday opened the car door for me and said Happy Day Momma, love you. I knew what he meant but it was so stinkin sweet.... which he could be that way all the time! Then we were walking around the mall that day and he was holding my hand and every once awhile he would lean over and give my hand a kiss and smile at me with that adorable smile.

It's in the small things that make me so happy that I"m a mom, we take so much forgranted in life I just pray that we take the time every day to realize it's the small things that mean the most. And apart of the small things are our children. They grow up so fast and soon they will be out of the house and living their own life but for this short time we have them with us, never stop thanking God for all the blessings that He has given you.

Well update on baseball on Monday the boys both had a game , Kolton hit the ball really good and his coach said what an improvement he has made this year, and Krisotfer's team won again 10-3! Still undefeated! We play again on Monday against a team that is also undefeated so it's going to be a good one I'll be sure to post results on that one next week ! Well I've got to head to bed long day tomorrow.
Have a great week

No comments: