Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Prayer

I have heard this song alot on wbgl but for some reason when i just heard it, it really spoke to me. This is my prayer I need more of Jesus in my life than ever before. I want to the Lord to tear down anything that is keeping me from giving my all to Him. Last Sunday night when I was in the service, we were praying for those who had something going on that they needed the Lord to touch their situation. And like we were asked to do find someone with their hand up and ask them what they need pray for so that is what I did. And right after that we were singing and Sister Karen came up to me and gave me hug and started praying for me, not knowing the things that were going on which no one did, she prayed everything that I needed her to. God is so good, even when we think that we are OK HE shows us that we aren't , it's ok to get prayer for yourself, I feel like so many times I'm giving and giving and praying for others that I don't do that for myself. God showed me during that prayer time that He does care about everything that goes on in my life,even the small things. But to me the small things seem like Big things if you know what I mean. Our family is going thru somethings right now and it's hard but God is still God and He will never leave us nor forsake us and He will supply our need and He's a great God! And no matter what the enemy throws our way we WIN!
Well here is the song called " Hurricane" this is my prayer and I hope you like it

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Hey Amanda!!! I dont know what your going through. But I know that from one who has been through the fire (there and back)many times in the last three years. It is difficult but with good all things are possible. Keep in mind he hears us and knows are crys he holds each and every tear in his hands. I'm hear if you ever need to talk to anyone call me anytime. Love ya girl