Thursday, January 8, 2009

computer problems

Well I haven't really been on the computer lately to post any new pics or anything for some reason my computer keeps shutting off on me when i'm on it. I don't know what is going on with it you would think spending alot of money on a DELL computer wouldn't do that but even the best things mess up i guess. So I'm not able to post any pics right now but just an update on the boys they are doing pretty good. Kristofer is getting back into the swing of things with school. It's hard to get back on track after coming off break, but he's doing great. It's hard for me to get back on a schedule with them because on break we just kinda stayed up til whenever, but now it's back to bedtimes!!!!
And Kolton isn't having a great week for some reason but I"m praying that he will start soon! YOu gotta love him but this week he's really trying the patience, but hopefully he 'll stop all this fit throwing TODAY!
Jimmy's doing pretty good he just got done celebrating his 31st bday yesterday which is always fun. But we are all doing good but I'm going to get off before my computer starts doing something crazy! Hope you all have a great week and pray that i get this computer thing fixed out because I have homework that needs to be getting done. Well I'll post some more at a later time

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey. mine was doing because it was overheating. Maybe it just needs to be cleaned. Mine had a ton of dust in it. I can check with Jay for sure but I think he just used canned air to do it. (Just make sure the kids don't get ahold of that stuff.

The Julian Family said...

thanks kim for the help! i don't know what is going on but i'll try that hopefully its' something simple