Thursday, April 16, 2009

where did 8 years go?

Well tomorrow my oldest son Kristofer will be 8! I can't believe thats possible, it seems like yesterday he was in my arms. Man does time really go by fast. Alot has happened in 8 years, I went from being a newly married girl to being a mom! What an adjustment that was, but well worth it. Then the next few months I spent rocking, feeding, changeing, loosing sleep, but I would do it all over in a heart beat. Then he went to kindergarten, man was that a big step sending him off to a place he has never been before. But ofcourse he did great, it was me that had a hard time! Next was 1st grade, now 2nd !
I"m so proud of Kristofer and all that he has become thus far. God has really blessed our family with a treasure, I wouldn't change it for anything! I am excited to see what the next year holds for him.
Well here is a baby picture of kristofer when he was 2 months old, then his new school picture this year. So you can see how in 8 years they really do grow up and change. But no matter what he will be my baby forever!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy 8th, Kristofer!!