Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baseball season is underway!

Well the boys started baseball season offically on April 20th, it's been great so far. Kristofer has had 3 games so far, and has won all 3 of them! We are very proud of him, he is doing so well this season. He has pitched two innings every game and done really good, and then the other innings he has either been cathcher or short stop. He loves all three of those positions, I personally like him playing short stop, but Jimmy loves it when he pitches(go figure right?)
Well here are the scores so far;4/21 they won 2-0, 4/25 they won 3-1, and then tonight 4/29 they won 16-2! So we are on a winning strick~ I hope it last! They have another game this coming Saturday so I'll post how they do then.
Now on to Kolton~ he is playing his second year in T-ball, and doing alot better than last year! He is staying on the field, and staying on the bases like he's suppose to and even hitting! So it's been a great year for him too. Now their league does't keep score so he has won all of his games too! And he also has a game this coming Saturday, so we will be spending all day at the ball field, hopefully it's nice out. I love baseball season, it's busy but so much fun. I know that sounds crazy but it's the truth.
Now before I had kids I wasnt' much of a sports fan period, but now that I have two boys that love sports and a husband that does also, I kinda either have to like it or get use to it! So why not like it, I figure that it's going to be apart of my life for awhile so I might as well enjoy it!And for me it's alot different watching your kids play then watching a professional game that you dont know the people anyway!
Well we had Kristofer's bday party on last Friday evening, he had a great turn out and got lots of fun stuff. I was really bad and didn't take any pics of that did remember my camera though just ddint' have a chance to use it! O well, thats life.
I do have some baseball pics that I will post later I"m getting ready to go to bed after spending 3 hours at the ball field I'm worn out, so hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Family of Faith said...

Love your song! Great job Kristofer! Amanda, PLEASE change your font, you are killing my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!